WHY TAKE A VIEWING TRIP?
There is no need to use multiple agents when visiting Spain. A purchase in Spain is very different to buying in the UK and a reputable licensed agent can accommodate all your requirements and needs.
Why only through Sold on Espana - Trust - this is the most important thing about choosing a company to help with your search - A viewing trip is a chance to meet the team and previous buyers - the trip is about finding out if Spain is right for you and Sold on Espana your choice as your exclusive agent.
WHAT WILL WE DO FOR YOU?
Retirement, Relocation, Holiday home or Investment.
Let us use our experience to help you find the perfect area.
Show you the way, shortlist properties that suit your requirements and budget. No need to register on any other website, just take the code number and let us do the work, avoid running from agent to agent. With 25 years of legal and financial experience you can be ensured you are in good hands.
After Sales Team
They will ensure the build or delivery of your property is stress free, moving home is classed as one of the top 3 stressful things you can do. Sold on Espana can help you throughout the process making the experience an enjoyable one.
LET US DO THE WORK WE ARE TRAINED TO DO
- Assess your requirements
- Search & shortlist properties in accordance with your requirements
- Care and co-ordinate
- Oversee the buying process
THE VIEWING TRIP
a) You pay for your flights - Why?
So you do not feel under any obligation to buy. Trust is required between both Sold on Espana and you. We give you 100% of our time and commitment and need to know you are interested
b) We Provide:
- 3 days accommodation for up to 4 people.
- Span - Airport transfers.
- Consultation with our Sales Consultants to assess your needs and requirements, this is often done before arrival. This allows us to show you suitable properties and not waste your time.
- Site and property viewings.
- Consultation with our Sales Director for any questions you have on the legal process, financial matters and mortgages.
- The opening of a Bank account.
- Consultation with a solicitor.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE AND A UTILITY BILL TO SPAIN WITH YOU ON YOUR TRIP
WE AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO THE VIEWING TRIP
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum of 2 - 4 persons.
- Duration of stay - 3 days.
- Any reservation fee paid towards the purchase of the property is non-refundable.
- Viewing trips are booked into complimentary accommodation.
- Sold on Espana are not responsible for flight arrangements.
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform Sold on Espana about correct flight details for purposes of airport transfers and accommodation.
- Copy of passports and proof of address in UK (utility bill) is required before accommodation can be booked. A cancellation fee of €150 will be invoiced if you cancel after the booking has been made.
- Clients are responsible for their compliance with all immigration, passport, visa and other travel regulations to their visit to Spain.
- Sold on Espana are not responsible for nor liable for the actions of any third party supplier of travel, accommodation or entertainment services for the performance of those services.
- Clients are exclusive to Sold on Espana and as such do-not need to register elsewhere. Just supply reference numbers/links for Sold on Espana to arrange the viewings.
- If a client buys elsewhere in Spain the full cost of the viewing trip will be chargeable at €70 Euros per day.
PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
name/surname/email/telephone number/full address/departure date/return date & passport numbers for all of the attendees.